Show your OCSC pride as you cruise the road with your new Surf Club license plates. Your participation helps fund and enhance our community programs within the Ocean City Surf Club.
OCEAN CITY SURF CLUB LOGO LICENSE PLATES
This is one of several fundraising programs of the Ocean City Surf Club (OCSC).
1. This Program is only available to vehicles registered in the State of Maryland.
2. Complete the attached Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration Form VR-124.
3. Attach to your completed Form VR-124, a $40 Check, payable to the OCSC.
4. Mail your completed Form VR-124 and $40 check to the OCSC, PO Box 4752, Ocean City, Maryland, 21843.
5. Within a few weeks, the Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration will mail your OCSC Vehicle Organizational Tags to the address you provided on Form VR-124.
6. Upon receipt of your OCSC Vehicle Organizational Tags, you are required to return your current Vehicle Tags to the Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration.
7. Upon receipt of your OCSC Vehicle Organizational Tags, your Vehicle Tag renewal fee and sticker process follows existing Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration procedures.
8. Any questions and concerns can be directed to OCSC President Tommy Vach, (443-366-5885) or to OCSC Secretary Rusty Ruszin, (410-858-6973).License Plate Order Form